Thank you for your interest in Riverstone Montessori Academy!
Choosing a school for your child is an important decision and well worth your time and thoughtful consideration. Curriculum, teacher training, test scores, acceptance of students regardless of academic ability and policies of inclusion are important considerations when choosing a school and Riverstone Montessori encourages parents to compare these qualities.
To apply for admission to Riverstone Montessori Academy:
- Prospective families should schedule a tour and enjoy the opportunity to observe the AMI Montessori program in action.
- Submit your application and the non-refundable Application Fee of $75 to Riverstone.
- As appropriate (required for Elementary and Adolescent Program), submit the authorization to request transcripts from previous schools.
- All prospective students and parents are interviewed for their acceptance and understanding of the Montessori philosophy and expectations. Remedial and advanced students are given equal consideration.
- Upon acceptance, a signed enrollment contract and accompanying fees are due to hold a student's position.
Riverstone has very high retention and our classes fill quickly. We advise families to plan ahead when considering Riverstone Montessori Academy for their child.
With Maria Montessori's child-centered approach to learning at their core, our programs foster independence, creativity and moral development. Through our skilled staff, AMI certified teachers, and parent partnerships, RMA has created a nurturing environment designed to instill peace and to support the intrinsic love of learning in each child. Check back for dates of upcoming information sessions.
Tours are held on most Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00am. If you would like to tour Riverstone, please contact the office to schedule.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
For information: (770) 422-9194
Location: 455 Casteel Road, Marietta, Georgia 30064
Riverstone Montessori Academy has a non-discriminatory policy relative to gender, race, color and national origin with respect to the admission of students and the employment of faculty and administrative staff.
A Simple Fee Structure:
You pay the one-time Application Fee, an Annual Enrollment Fee, and Tuition. That's it! Your tuition pays for:
- The basic school supplies your child will need for the entire school year.
- All local field trips and outings (overnight trips are not included in tuition)
- Nutritious lunch with milk (vegetarian meals available)
Eating food that is enjoyable as well as good for you is a nutritional habit that we wish to help develop in our children. RMA provides our students with a tasty, well-balanced lunch that is made with fresh fruits and vegetables, minus preservatives! This is no ordinary school lunch; each meal is prepared by local chefs and delivered to our school daily. Meals are designed for nutritional content and are mindful of most allergens.
3% discount, tuition due April 1
1.5% discount, tuition due on July 1
4 equal payments due in May, August, November, and February
12 equal payments, May through April
All monthly and quarterly payment plans are collected through FACTS Tuition Service. For more information go to: www.factsmgt.com